Fantasy Grounds - D&D Cleric Class Pack review
Published & copyrighted by SmiteWorks USA, LLC
Jigload.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This Content*This product is included in the D&D Player's Handbook
Become a priestly champion who wields divine magic in service of a higher power.
Players purchasing this module can use it to create characters offline and bring those characters into games with any Dungeon Master (DM). Dungeon Masters who own this product can allow players to access it while they are connected to the DM by using the sharing option built into Fantasy Grounds. The players will no longer have access to the reference material upon disconnecting from the DM unless they also own the module.
This Module Includes
- 24 additional fantasy character portraits taken from various official D&D sources
- The class description from the Player's Handbook for the cleric class
- Details and features from levels 1-20 for a cleric character
- Automatic addition of new class features when you drag the cleric class link to your character's level summary
- Drag and drop features that can be referenced during play
- Access the entire cleric spell list and drag them to your character sheet for access during play
- Since one of your cleric features is the ability to access cleric domain spells from other classes, these spells are also included
Requirements: The 5E Ruleset and the D&D Character Customization Pack.
SmiteWorks USA, LLC
2 GB available space